Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I made a blog

I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway running around the fire screaming "Look what I have CREATED, I have made FIRE". Very dramatic, but without the fire.

So I should introduce myself, state my purpose and whatnot.

Hi. I'm Chandra, and I live in Maine. K and I just bought a house in North Yarmouth, and we're going to fix it up. This blog will follow the trials and tribulations of that, and also my grand attempts at athleticism. I want to be a runner, I'm just slow, and have a tendency to injure myself.
I've been reading blogs for a while now, and decided to make the leap.

feel free to comment!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger a.maria said…

    saw your comment on my blog and thought i'd take a peek over in your corner of the world.

    i'll probably be leaving random comments throughout your archives so....dont mind me!!

    oh and hi. nice to mee'cha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home