A Bare Naked Day
Got your attention with that title didn't I :)
To borrow an idea from the Answer Girl (a site I try to check everyday)
"I make Toys but I've got aspirations"
from: Bare Naked for the Holidays, released 10/04 by the Bare Naked Ladies
How to Use it: To express a desire to do something other than the stereotypical role (of an elf)
I get lots of songs stuck in my head, who know's where they come from, they just randomly appear, and I sing them all day long. Today I am singing a christmas song by the Bare Naked Ladies - Elf's Lament. I'd like to point out that I don't know 90% of the words to this song, so I'm really only singing one line over and over again, and being the nice person I am, I'm sharing it with you so it can get stuck in your head as well.
Went to the gym yesterday. Wow. After 2 weeks off for the ankle, I was feeling it. Tomorrow's the doctor appt, so hopefully I will be running again on Wednesday afternoon.
House: I think I'm going to have to come up with a better name than "House". I know that's it's name, but wouldn't it be better if I said something like "And now, an update on Aunty M" or something like that? Anyways, now that the snow has cleared, and the rain slowed down enough to go outside, we discovered flowers! There are random daffodils and tulips planted around the acre! It's so exciting to see what's going to bloom next. I can't wait to plant my sunflowers.
Speaking of house, it's on tonight! (and my favorite show of the season)
To borrow an idea from the Answer Girl (a site I try to check everyday)
"I make Toys but I've got aspirations"
from: Bare Naked for the Holidays, released 10/04 by the Bare Naked Ladies
How to Use it: To express a desire to do something other than the stereotypical role (of an elf)
I get lots of songs stuck in my head, who know's where they come from, they just randomly appear, and I sing them all day long. Today I am singing a christmas song by the Bare Naked Ladies - Elf's Lament. I'd like to point out that I don't know 90% of the words to this song, so I'm really only singing one line over and over again, and being the nice person I am, I'm sharing it with you so it can get stuck in your head as well.
Went to the gym yesterday. Wow. After 2 weeks off for the ankle, I was feeling it. Tomorrow's the doctor appt, so hopefully I will be running again on Wednesday afternoon.
House: I think I'm going to have to come up with a better name than "House". I know that's it's name, but wouldn't it be better if I said something like "And now, an update on Aunty M" or something like that? Anyways, now that the snow has cleared, and the rain slowed down enough to go outside, we discovered flowers! There are random daffodils and tulips planted around the acre! It's so exciting to see what's going to bloom next. I can't wait to plant my sunflowers.
Speaking of house, it's on tonight! (and my favorite show of the season)

3 Comments:
At 9:36 AM,
Ellen Clair Lamb said…
Wow, I'm so honored! And I love that song, too.
I have to be in Hallowell for a meeting at 6:00 tonight... is anyone going to trivia?
At 10:28 AM,
HouseRunner said…
not this week! but may 19th i'm in.
At 6:52 PM,
Sarah said…
So, the snow is just leaving you...long winter up North! How fun to find unexpected flowers blooming, too :-)
Crossing my fingers for you with regards to the ankle/doctors appt! I don't know about you, but *not* being able to run makes me want to go out and do it that much more :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home