only to me
No song today- just apologies
I've been missing, but I'm not anymore, and plan to resume the blogging with a vengance.
So i went to the gym yesterday, I've been going a few days a week.. nothing huge, but going none the less.
anyways. I'm at the gym, on the treadmill, the plan is to run for 30 minutes. I've got the orthotics in, the water bottle at my side, and i'm off.
cruising to music that i AM SO SICK OF on my ipod that is as ignored as my blog.
when there is pain. big pain in my big toe. (no little pain in the pinky in case you thought I was going there!) I slow down. now, i wasn't by any means going fast, but I slowed down to about 3.5 mph, and shook out my foot, glared at my toe, and the pain went away.
i sped back up - to about maybe 5.5mph. go for about a minute, and the pain is back, but this time with some in my calf. I stopped to treadmill, wiped it down, went to the locker room, took off my shoes, took out my orthotics, put my old inserts in, put my shoes back on, and back to treadmill # 6. I walk for about 1:30, and then go back to 5.5. no pain.
(here's the embarrasing part)
i cruising along, life is good, no pain. I close my eyes. ok, sometimes i do this. I wonder to myself if i can run straight with my eyes closed.
I either fell asleep or passed out, because I fell off the treadmill.
seriously. go read that last part again. I fell off the treadmill. and so there I am at the end of the treadmill, I swear (loud, cuz i have my headphones on) and realize that I am leaning over, and my ipod is still attached to the hand holds, and my ears at the same time. they fall onto the moving part, and get a little stuck. the women on both sides slow down, stare, and ask if I'm ok.
I say something remarkably intelligent and witty (or um..."Duh. I just fell ha ha")
and tell them I'm ok. I get back on, and decide to walk for the rest of my 7 minutes.
I didn't tell K, and have no plans of it, so ZIP IT!
I've been missing, but I'm not anymore, and plan to resume the blogging with a vengance.
So i went to the gym yesterday, I've been going a few days a week.. nothing huge, but going none the less.
anyways. I'm at the gym, on the treadmill, the plan is to run for 30 minutes. I've got the orthotics in, the water bottle at my side, and i'm off.
cruising to music that i AM SO SICK OF on my ipod that is as ignored as my blog.
when there is pain. big pain in my big toe. (no little pain in the pinky in case you thought I was going there!) I slow down. now, i wasn't by any means going fast, but I slowed down to about 3.5 mph, and shook out my foot, glared at my toe, and the pain went away.
i sped back up - to about maybe 5.5mph. go for about a minute, and the pain is back, but this time with some in my calf. I stopped to treadmill, wiped it down, went to the locker room, took off my shoes, took out my orthotics, put my old inserts in, put my shoes back on, and back to treadmill # 6. I walk for about 1:30, and then go back to 5.5. no pain.
(here's the embarrasing part)
i cruising along, life is good, no pain. I close my eyes. ok, sometimes i do this. I wonder to myself if i can run straight with my eyes closed.
I either fell asleep or passed out, because I fell off the treadmill.
seriously. go read that last part again. I fell off the treadmill. and so there I am at the end of the treadmill, I swear (loud, cuz i have my headphones on) and realize that I am leaning over, and my ipod is still attached to the hand holds, and my ears at the same time. they fall onto the moving part, and get a little stuck. the women on both sides slow down, stare, and ask if I'm ok.
I say something remarkably intelligent and witty (or um..."Duh. I just fell ha ha")
and tell them I'm ok. I get back on, and decide to walk for the rest of my 7 minutes.
I didn't tell K, and have no plans of it, so ZIP IT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home