I feel better
"I'm not dead yet, I feel better, I think i'd like to go for a walk now" - From Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail
using it- when assuring people you're still around
not a song lyric, but I say it as often.
I'm not sick anymore, but I am wicked busy. Pictures and updates - running and house - when I get home from Atlanta
:)
hint- we might be in the house for thanksgiving *hope*
using it- when assuring people you're still around
not a song lyric, but I say it as often.
I'm not sick anymore, but I am wicked busy. Pictures and updates - running and house - when I get home from Atlanta
:)
hint- we might be in the house for thanksgiving *hope*

1 Comments:
At 12:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
Actually, it has become a song lyric in Spamalot, the musical based on the film. Hang on, let me look it up...
I am not dead yet
I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet
I can do the highland fling
I am not dead yet
No need to go to bed
No need to call the doctor
'Cos I'm not yet dead
Post a Comment
<< Home