You used to rock me

"You used to rock me in the cradle of your heart" - Wanting Memories- no idea who sings it originally, but I have the Segues doing it.. and it is wonderful and beautiful.
using it: I really love this song, and it pops up in my head at quite moments in my life, like when getting ready for bed, or showering, or stuff like that.
so sorry, i forgot i had a blog. I've been busy. so, in true where's my brain format, here's the list.
1. Bienvenue Jean Michel, merci pour le lire. J'espere tu ce trouve agréable et il t'amuse.
2. K's swiss relation has started reading the blog to see the pics of the house renovations, hence #1, so now it's his parent's accountant, a swiss french relation who doesn't speak french (but is a pilot who let me in his plane, and we flew over a nice field in Switzerland), and various others. gotta love the internet.
3. I've been running - 5 miles on Saturday- nice, but not properly hydrated, felt light headed momentarily, and wore too many warm clothes. I also ran 3 miles tuesday, and about 12-15 last week!
4. Last night K found a salamander/newt in the water closet under my feminine hygene products. SERIOUSLY, a friggen lizard. i took pictures, but i left my camera on the bus this morning.
5. the house: ok, so the roof/dormer came off, and then yesterday K worked like a rockstar, with help from his dad, and put it back on BUT BETTER! that pic, along with the salamander will be posted tomorrow.
so we have a roof! and soon we will have a roof for the addition, and then WINDOWS.
T + 12 days.
TGISpaceHeater
Also, been super busy at work, not going to slow down until mid December, so my apologies for the time between postings. I think about what i'm going to post on the runs, but never seem to have enough time to actually type it.
I'll be going to DC, San Jose, San Francisco, Atlanta, Scottsdale and Charleston in the next 9 weeks, strap on your luggage, and let's have some fun! (and running in ALL OF THEM!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home