Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, September 11, 2006

With the Birds

"With the birds I share this lonely view" - Scar Tissue- Red Hot Chili Peppers

using it: when you've got fleas on your mind *get it.. FLEA!* ha ha. this brilliant lyric came to my while driving down Route 1 to work, as I scratched AWAY.

Ok, so it's been a busy week. Conference season has started again, and the September kick off is one of our biggest events of the year. I've been making a lot of name badges, agendas, attendee lists, you know the drill (maybe you don't?). Between that and the concrete pour, well, blogging got away from me.

and now I have fleas.

seriously, like 50 flea bites on my tummy (28 and still using "tummy??) and my right arm. It was so cold in the bus last night, and i was SO itchy, I finally just said SCREW IT and got up at 5:45. they're still itchy, but at least I'm pretty certain I won't get more at my desk.

I really want to post pictures of the concrete, but there is a fight between my digital camera and it's USB cord. not pretty. The concrete pour took about oh, 6 hours. Both trucks got stuck in the yard (back and front!) and now we have a foundation, and a muddy yard.

House lowering should be Wednesday.

In other news: my cholesterol test came back last week, and damnit if the thing is EXACTLY what it was last year. Between that and a bad dentist appointment, my daily upkeep has to improve quite a bit. I have to go see a nutritionist, and buy a "toungue scraper" ugh.
Strangely enough - when you live on a bus (in my experience), and brush your teeth outside with the spiders, and eat burgers on the grill all summer, your cholesterol goes up and so does the tartar.

I've been tagged, but this post is long and random enough, so i'll answer Molly's questions tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home