Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'll be here til the end of time

"I'll be here til the end of time
So you got to let know
Should I stay or should I go?" - The Clash

using it: when you feel that you will always live in a school bus, and never beable to live in the house in your front yard.

too specific, let's try again: When life is full of indecision, and you wanna ROCK

yup. I have faith in K's ability to build, and I believe that the house wants to be ready, but I question the weather's opinion of the matter.

*edit* blogger is bringing me down, pics will go up ASAP*

Hiking was GREAT. a picture of the view is below.

Also is the latest pic of the house. Those weird fence like walls are actually the forms that will keep the concrete in that will be the foundation.

This morning when asked how I spent my weekend my reply was: removing rusty nails and digging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home