Better Days

"So take these words
And sing out loud
Cuz everyone is forgiven now
Cuz tonight's the night the world begins again" - Goo Goo Dolls "Better Days"
using it- when Dawn makes you realize that whining ain't necessary.
Things I'm happy about:
I celebrated my 28th birthday with family, friends and good people
I have enough time to volunteer for things
I am able to fix my house
I have shelter that is fun, warm, and a bus
I can run
I can see and hear (i've always been afraid of losing these senses)
K and I mostly get along
I got birthday cards in the mail
Tia sang to me through her novacaine!
My mom made a huge effort to come see me on my birthday
I have a plan
I get to travel around the US for my job
The mosquito bite on my leg stopped itching
The outhouse doesn't smell bad
I think that's good. Today's picture is the rot under my front door (and the main reason the renovation is going on) (But I'm happy we uncovered the rot, and it only goes up a few feet!) The house can be SAVED!

2 Comments:
At 9:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
I love that your rot looks like contemporary art. It's actually quite gorgeous.
At 2:13 PM,
J'Og said…
happy belated birthday! glad to hear you had a groovy one.
Post a Comment
<< Home