Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

10,000 spoons

"It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife" - Alanis Morrisette - "Ironic"

using it: when the school bus you live in has wireless internet, but the house doesn't.

seriously. This post is live from the bus. well, the screenhouse in front of the bus. No wireless internet inside the cozy living room, but oodles of free connectivity in bus #22. sometimes you can indeed make lemonade.

went swimming last night at the Y. it was pretty sweet. and I've made the decision to get some goggles. See, I can't swim straight, but if I can keep my eyes open, and follow the lines on the bottom of the pool, well BAM, I can share a lane without being "that guy". and really, no one wants to be that.

time to do more research!
I might be MIA for the next week, with travelin' to California and all (i've never been, and am SUPER excited).

San diego Z00: here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home