the pony tail debate
ok, so i got my hair cut.. remember, that was yesterday. I had some misgivings, but it seemed ok.
but then i put it up in a ponytail today.
the whole purpose of the hair cut was so I wouldn't do that.
so the question is:
should I go back to the place and ask for another 1.5 inches hacked?
as I get older do i just like pony tails more?
am I obsessing for no reason
Is Peter Crouch's talent for soccer just because he's tall?
but then i put it up in a ponytail today.
the whole purpose of the hair cut was so I wouldn't do that.
so the question is:
should I go back to the place and ask for another 1.5 inches hacked?
as I get older do i just like pony tails more?
am I obsessing for no reason
Is Peter Crouch's talent for soccer just because he's tall?

1 Comments:
At 9:43 PM,
a.maria said…
lol. i just got a little more than i'd asked for cut off.. but a few days later (cut was about a week ago) i friggin love it.
it'll only grow.
go cut it.
Post a Comment
<< Home