Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

in the house of stone and light

"I've been walking
Along a crooked path
Where the walls have fallen
And broken me in half
I'm telling you
I will not rest till I lay down my head
I'm gonna go
In the house of stone and light" -- Martin Page - In the House of Stone and Light

using it: when the walls have fallen, and all that's left is stone and light.

seriously, i heard this song this morning at the hair salon- they have XM radio. I used to *love* this song. I'll pause while you judge me..... ok. no. i really did. and you know what. I still do like it. the melody is pretty.

so i got my hair cut at SEVEN AM this morning. it's ok. i think i wanted a little shorter, in fact I know I did. but who makes good hair decisions at 7 am. i was afraid. it worked out, and combined with my pedicure yesterday, I feel positively pampered. it's all for Neil and Amy's wedding this weekend (yup, for you guys, if you actually still read this). I mean, it's not all for that, but the wedding did move up my timeline for both.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Darrell said…

    your blog title caught my attention. I actually liked that song too. I had the CD way back whe. Good luck with the running and the reno.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home