But Anyways, about my toe.
"someday an answer will find us
quite a long shot but anyway
I think the past is behind us
be real confusing if not but anyway
I put all my hope in tomorrow
it's gonna be great I can tell but
anyway
I see a new day a dawning
I like to sleep late, oh well, but
anyway" - But Anyway - Blues Traveler
using it- when it's the last song in your head, and you use the phrase all day long, and it annoys your colleague, but anyways.
I put all my hope in tomorrow, that's a nice lyric.
Swimming- yeah, so I didn't drown, but I didn't swim fast. I did laps for about 30 minutes, but didn't even think about keeping track, or pacing myself, or doing one stroke for 5 laps and then switching.. yeah, none of that. I just swam. it wasn't that bad. I'll be doing it every thursday from now on with the russian and the brit.
now, about my big toe-
it's not looking good. sorry, but this is what happens when you have a blog about running, and all things fitness. Here's the story- a tid bit graphic.
went running on Tuesday. my big toe on the right foot hurt a bit. a little bit of an ingrown toenail. it happens to lots of people (right??). So K performs minor surgery, snip snip here snip snip there (and a couple of la de da's) it bleeds a little, i go to sleep.
but while i was sleeping, it was not healing. yoga wednesday morning ripped it open. soccer wednesday night made it bleed a lot, and some dirt got in it (damn holey sneakers). Thursday swimming - clorine, and I slammed it into the concrete pool side (OUCH). thursday night- peroxide, neosporene, bandaid. friday - yup, i'm walking a little weird. I ran to my car in the grocery story parking lot, and DAMN did it hurt.
should I amputate? are these things normal?
Have a great weekend (and week)! I'm off to phoenix on monday, and long island on friday, but I'll be back posting next monday!
quite a long shot but anyway
I think the past is behind us
be real confusing if not but anyway
I put all my hope in tomorrow
it's gonna be great I can tell but
anyway
I see a new day a dawning
I like to sleep late, oh well, but
anyway" - But Anyway - Blues Traveler
using it- when it's the last song in your head, and you use the phrase all day long, and it annoys your colleague, but anyways.
I put all my hope in tomorrow, that's a nice lyric.
Swimming- yeah, so I didn't drown, but I didn't swim fast. I did laps for about 30 minutes, but didn't even think about keeping track, or pacing myself, or doing one stroke for 5 laps and then switching.. yeah, none of that. I just swam. it wasn't that bad. I'll be doing it every thursday from now on with the russian and the brit.
now, about my big toe-
it's not looking good. sorry, but this is what happens when you have a blog about running, and all things fitness. Here's the story- a tid bit graphic.
went running on Tuesday. my big toe on the right foot hurt a bit. a little bit of an ingrown toenail. it happens to lots of people (right??). So K performs minor surgery, snip snip here snip snip there (and a couple of la de da's) it bleeds a little, i go to sleep.
but while i was sleeping, it was not healing. yoga wednesday morning ripped it open. soccer wednesday night made it bleed a lot, and some dirt got in it (damn holey sneakers). Thursday swimming - clorine, and I slammed it into the concrete pool side (OUCH). thursday night- peroxide, neosporene, bandaid. friday - yup, i'm walking a little weird. I ran to my car in the grocery story parking lot, and DAMN did it hurt.
should I amputate? are these things normal?
Have a great weekend (and week)! I'm off to phoenix on monday, and long island on friday, but I'll be back posting next monday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home