drywall blues
it's not a song, but doesn't it sound like it.
I had a very unblogworthy weekend... drywalling/sheetrocking a ceiling on Saturday, and doing laundry/cleaning/packing on Sunday.
I played some poker, but didn't win. I'm off to chicago in a few hours, hoping to do some laps in the hotel pool. Honestly, I thought the new job would more easily lend itself to hotel fitness, but i really don't have the time once I'm in the city.
it's a damn shame.
I have to come up with a better plan.
hope everyone's weekend went better than mine, and it didn't rain AGAIN, like it did in Maine.
my other hope- flying with Ted will have no delays!
I had a very unblogworthy weekend... drywalling/sheetrocking a ceiling on Saturday, and doing laundry/cleaning/packing on Sunday.
I played some poker, but didn't win. I'm off to chicago in a few hours, hoping to do some laps in the hotel pool. Honestly, I thought the new job would more easily lend itself to hotel fitness, but i really don't have the time once I'm in the city.
it's a damn shame.
I have to come up with a better plan.
hope everyone's weekend went better than mine, and it didn't rain AGAIN, like it did in Maine.
my other hope- flying with Ted will have no delays!

1 Comments:
At 8:25 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Its been raining here for days *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home