Monday Morning
"Monday morning you sure look fine" - Fleetwood Mac
using it- to celebrate a monday that is open to adventure.
How was your weekend? Mine was good, thanks for asking. I had a nice dinner with the boss, spent Saturday working on Uncle Bodge (2nd house to fix, just in case you don't read my blog all the time!) got in an excellent run on Sunday, in beeeoootiful weather, shorts and a t-shirt. I went longer than planned, but it felt great, and I could have kept going. Had a dinner that couldn't be beat ....
I did a little shopping, got some new face wash that I read about in a magazine, for sensative skin. I'm really hoping it makes the redness go away.
I also painted my nails! - For the first time in 6 months. the color- Liberated Lilac. My dream job involves naming new nail polish colors.
tonight a team in training meeting to see what's its all about!
using it- to celebrate a monday that is open to adventure.
How was your weekend? Mine was good, thanks for asking. I had a nice dinner with the boss, spent Saturday working on Uncle Bodge (2nd house to fix, just in case you don't read my blog all the time!) got in an excellent run on Sunday, in beeeoootiful weather, shorts and a t-shirt. I went longer than planned, but it felt great, and I could have kept going. Had a dinner that couldn't be beat ....
I did a little shopping, got some new face wash that I read about in a magazine, for sensative skin. I'm really hoping it makes the redness go away.
I also painted my nails! - For the first time in 6 months. the color- Liberated Lilac. My dream job involves naming new nail polish colors.
tonight a team in training meeting to see what's its all about!

1 Comments:
At 10:38 PM,
mortgage brokers said…
Thanks so much for sharing! Great post! It helped me a lot.
Post a Comment
<< Home