It's been one week
"It’s been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said I’m angry.
Five days since you laughed at me
Saying get that together come back and see me" - Bare Naked Ladies- One week
Using it - it's been one week since I blogged. one week since I read any blogs (except Jeff's!) and one week since i've run.
I was SO FREAKIN busy in DC, and I got back Sunday night, worked like crazy monday, and CRASHED tuesday. like call in sick crash. like i was awake for 1.5 hours before my first nap of the day crash.
but i'm better now. all rested, headache gone, desire to run has returned! so i'm going tonight, on the way home, around this little island about 1 mile from work. i'm pretty excited.
OH! GUESS WHAT! tomorrow is my blogaversary! My blog is a year old! how strange is that.
i wish i had some exciting news to share, but really, just a lot of work.
I'll be back to commenting soon!
Cocked your head to the side and said I’m angry.
Five days since you laughed at me
Saying get that together come back and see me" - Bare Naked Ladies- One week
Using it - it's been one week since I blogged. one week since I read any blogs (except Jeff's!) and one week since i've run.
I was SO FREAKIN busy in DC, and I got back Sunday night, worked like crazy monday, and CRASHED tuesday. like call in sick crash. like i was awake for 1.5 hours before my first nap of the day crash.
but i'm better now. all rested, headache gone, desire to run has returned! so i'm going tonight, on the way home, around this little island about 1 mile from work. i'm pretty excited.
OH! GUESS WHAT! tomorrow is my blogaversary! My blog is a year old! how strange is that.
i wish i had some exciting news to share, but really, just a lot of work.
I'll be back to commenting soon!

1 Comments:
At 2:29 PM,
Brooke said…
Congrats on your blogaversary.
Post a Comment
<< Home