Mother Nature's songs
Upside Down - by Jack Johnson
Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks reflections fade
But in some ways they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stopping curiosity
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
This world keeps spinning and there's no time to waste
Well it all keeps spinning spinning round and round and
Upside down
Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found
I was only going to use the "Dance to Mother Nature's song" but when I looked up the words (to make sure I got them right) I was inspired by more words, so i'm sharing them.
This weeked was good and bad. I can't tell you the bad, because there is someone who doesn't know the news that might read this, and a blog is a terrible way to find out bad news. but "Don't Panic"
The good - K and I got a new stove/oven/gas burner/with vent and microwave hood. It's so sweet.. and we got an EXCELLENT deal on it, because i'm such a bargain hunter.
I'm going to the gym tonight- damnit. come hell or 12 hour workday. because the world keeps spinning round and round, and i ain't wasting any more time.
Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks reflections fade
But in some ways they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stopping curiosity
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
This world keeps spinning and there's no time to waste
Well it all keeps spinning spinning round and round and
Upside down
Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found
I was only going to use the "Dance to Mother Nature's song" but when I looked up the words (to make sure I got them right) I was inspired by more words, so i'm sharing them.
This weeked was good and bad. I can't tell you the bad, because there is someone who doesn't know the news that might read this, and a blog is a terrible way to find out bad news. but "Don't Panic"
The good - K and I got a new stove/oven/gas burner/with vent and microwave hood. It's so sweet.. and we got an EXCELLENT deal on it, because i'm such a bargain hunter.
I'm going to the gym tonight- damnit. come hell or 12 hour workday. because the world keeps spinning round and round, and i ain't wasting any more time.

1 Comments:
At 9:40 AM,
Brooke said…
I love Jack Johnson. His song Banana Pancakes is so sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home