Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Irish eyes



"May the road rise to meet you" (on all your runs!)

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

I have a fabulous weekend planned, and if I can get through from now until tomorrow at this time, then all will be well.

K's going to California for a week to backcountry tele ski, and I'm dropping him off at the airport tomorrow morning at 0 dark thirty. Then i race back to work, then the second poker night!
Saturday my fabulous ex roommate is coming to visit for a weekend of drinking, giggling and general silliness. Monday I leave for Boston, Tuesday I leave for Montreal, Friday I fly back to boston, Saturday night I pick up K, and Sunday we celebrate 8 years of unwedded bliss.

the only problem is that I accidently gave K really bad food poisoning on Tuesday night, and he hasn't been able to eat since.

(i feel like Chris Farley's character in Waynes World, sharing too much about Mr. Bigg's travel plans) but this way, when I don't remember what's next, I just check my blog.

*commercial jingle* blogger- it's like your personal calendar!

oh- and running- yeah, maybe I will on sunday afternoon, and I definitely will on Monday, and in Montreal. 2-4 miles on the treadmill, yoga a few times, watching what i'm eating all that jazz.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Molly said…

    I take it that ex-roommate is not one McShea. Giggling and Gwen can never be used in the same sentence. It just sorta seems wrong.

    St. Pat's on this end was fun.

    Congrats to you and K!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home