About Me
- Name: HouseRunner
- Location: Maine, United States
I overshare, drink green tea with honey, enjoy running, yoga, reading. I never wear makeup, want to be taller, and don't like pickles. I want to complete a triathlon before i turn 30, and renovate my "fixer upper", and never eat celery.




1 Comments:
At 6:50 AM,
Molly said…
Hey Chandra,
I love bonfires. And excellent work in bringing down the tree. I am reminded about one a musing a medieval prof told our class once--there are actual recorded deaths of folks trying to cut down limbs of trees by having two people up in the tree cutting down the limb, one on either side. You can figure out why this didn't work. I'm glad that you have more brains than a typical 13th Century European serf. Rock on.
Or perhaps it was just access to a vehicle?
Post a Comment
<< Home