Cotton Eye Joe
*Warning - this running blog entry has NOTHING to do with running.*
"Where did you come from where did you go
Where did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe" Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex on the Malcom in the Middle soundtrack
using it- I just heard this song in a C0y0te Ugl* bar in San Antonio Texas. Good times.
it's so catchy, and makes me want to be a coyote, and dance on the bar with pink alligator boots, because really, in all honesty, that's what I would were if I were a coyote.
yup, that's really all I have to say today. except today's random question-
what is your coyote song? and what would you were as a coyote?
"Where did you come from where did you go
Where did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe" Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex on the Malcom in the Middle soundtrack
using it- I just heard this song in a C0y0te Ugl* bar in San Antonio Texas. Good times.
it's so catchy, and makes me want to be a coyote, and dance on the bar with pink alligator boots, because really, in all honesty, that's what I would were if I were a coyote.
yup, that's really all I have to say today. except today's random question-
what is your coyote song? and what would you were as a coyote?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home