Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Steve Miller got it right

"big old jet airliner, don't carry me to far away" - Steve Miller Band

using it- when taking a big plane to a big state.

yup, heading to the lonestar state. And I promise, I can go 4 days without making fun of a certain former texas resident who now lives in a big white house.

I drove to boston this afternoon, and had an absolute blast. I listened to all sorts of great music I've been missing in the daily rotation, phish, steve miller, bloo, les miserables, cats. I sang so much on the road, my voice is a little hoarse.

Happy Presidents Day! I got a phone call this morning from a PhD in Germany, and he asked me to do all this stuff for him, and I explained that it was a national holiday, and a lot of stuff was closed. He asked which holiday it was, and then sort of made an hmpf noise when I explained president's day. serves me right for going to work on a day off.

I also went to P@t0g0ni@ today, and bought all sorts of running stuff! 2 new pairs of shorts, 2 tank tops and the greatest sports bra. I plan on wearing it under the shirts, and secretly hope to eventually have enough abs and less tummy that I may just take it off in public so people can oogle my sexy washboard stomach. ssshh... it's one of those secrets that I know will probably never happen, but I enjoy thinking about it.

I also(!) made an appointment to have a body composition test done next wednesday. Is it wrong that I starting thinking about how I could burn a lot of fat before the test?

my cholestertol test came back : 219... it's down quite a bit!

Tomorrow, I'll be running on the San Antonio Riverwalk

wow, that was a lot! my other goal on this trip is to do some random niceness for strangers. that and drink a really good frozen strawberry margarita!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger KJ said…

    I e-mailed your gmail address with the info for SA. I hope you check it!
    Have a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home