rendered songless
I know. i'm shocked too.
so i haven't run in 2 weeks. life happens a trip to vegas that needed a bigger suitcase, a job that is needing way more time than i thought it would, and now some strange health problems (which i won't share, but tomorrow "they" are going to video tape the inside of me!)
i miss it. i have my stuff in the car, ready to go. I have the ipod all charged. I caught up on most of my bloglines today, I am friggen ready, i'm just not running yet.
hopefully i'll get a clean bill of health tomorrow, and finally catch up at work and stop whining on my blog and just f'n run.
so like Wil said on her blog (in one of the 12 posts I read today) be happy that you can, and do it.
so i haven't run in 2 weeks. life happens a trip to vegas that needed a bigger suitcase, a job that is needing way more time than i thought it would, and now some strange health problems (which i won't share, but tomorrow "they" are going to video tape the inside of me!)
i miss it. i have my stuff in the car, ready to go. I have the ipod all charged. I caught up on most of my bloglines today, I am friggen ready, i'm just not running yet.
hopefully i'll get a clean bill of health tomorrow, and finally catch up at work and stop whining on my blog and just f'n run.
so like Wil said on her blog (in one of the 12 posts I read today) be happy that you can, and do it.

2 Comments:
At 10:20 AM,
a.maria said…
i hope everything goes well at the doc's!!!
i've taken the week off from running due to some minor twinges singing at my from my IT band... so, i know how frustrating it can be...
but. you'll be back in no time!
At 12:46 PM,
J'Og said…
song: "this is the day" - the the
using it: when you need a little inspiration and perspective
Post a Comment
<< Home