Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

83

"Oh, if only my life was more like 1983
all these things would be more like they
were at the start of me
had it made in 83 " -- John Mayer

Guess what?? today is my 83rd post! not very exciting, I know, but I've been thinking about my blog, and wondering if anyone still reads it.

pity party, aisle 83, table for one.

so, i enjoy writing about my life, but truth be told, I wouldn't update it as much if no one read it. So, if you read my blog, once a week, once a month, once an hour, give me a little shout out, even if you lurk. if you're afraid of posting a comment, my email (for public consumption) is: and she was 23 at hotmail dot com because I love the talking heads, and I was 23 at some point.



I bought myself a present! (yay for orange!)

*begin rant*
so, I went to the gym yesterday morning, because that's what fit into my day, and i got all these stares. the ones that say "ah, she's here because it's her resolution" and I tried to give them the "i come 3-4 time a week since november" look, except it doesn't come out like that, it comes out more like "i care what you think" which is odd, because I don't (well, not any more than a little bit) care.
that, and why should I have to wait for an ellipitcal at 7:00 am ? seriously people... when is the gym empty?
*end rant*
mid week S&M tonight, hopefully I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

Good luck linae in your Disney Half! (i lurk on your blog!)

8 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your blog.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said…

    I am reading!! I especially like the song lyrics at the beginning of each post. Keep it up!

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I'm still reading, too...and I feel the same way about my blog. I want to write about running, but since it's been pretty sparce, I've fallen into more personal stuff (at least "surface" stuff). And I often wonder if people really want to read that stuff...I mean, I was primarily a "running blog" when I started. Anyways, keep it up...post when you find the time and the interest! And "boo" to those people at the gym...

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger a.maria said…

    ooh ooh, i read! i read! i sorta lurk a bit, but i'm still readin!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep writing and I'll keep reading. I love that John Mayer song, reminds of my life before things got complicated. I also found out about the Melissa Etheridge song from your blog, hit very close to home as MIL died of breast cancer and my Mom is a nine year survivor. And keep running, it's hard at times, but when you have those few moments in the groove it makes it all worth it. Thanks! C

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your blog!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said…

    I read, but sometimes I end up commenting late, and then I'm too embarassed to comment. So here I am.

    And what the heck is that orange thing? It looks waterproof.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Obviously I don't read everyday or I would have posted a little while back, but--Cheers! I still read. You've been making me laugh for how many years now?

    -The other K.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home