Changes
"Ch ch changes" David Bowie - Changes
Using it: To show off the new template
Hey there! Happy back to work... end of my holiday... almost new years... ready to resolve... changing template...
so i got tired of the old template, and boldly went where inexperienced HTML'ers go, and clicked change my template. A pop up popped up (DUH!) and asked me if I was sure. Of course I wasn't sure, but you only live once, and rebel that I am, I clicked yes. I was sure. I shouldn't have. I should have copied the source and the links, and maybe read something about HTML, but I just clicked yes. So i've been updating the links. .. I may have forgotten you. I'm sorry, i might realize that I forgot you, and add you, or I might just keep telling myself that is the plan, but never really do it.
I want to add this
but i have no idea how or where... and I lost my site counter. Any help would be uber cool (with umlates even!)
Hopefully it doesn't look dumb!!
Using it: To show off the new template
Hey there! Happy back to work... end of my holiday... almost new years... ready to resolve... changing template...
so i got tired of the old template, and boldly went where inexperienced HTML'ers go, and clicked change my template. A pop up popped up (DUH!) and asked me if I was sure. Of course I wasn't sure, but you only live once, and rebel that I am, I clicked yes. I was sure. I shouldn't have. I should have copied the source and the links, and maybe read something about HTML, but I just clicked yes. So i've been updating the links. .. I may have forgotten you. I'm sorry, i might realize that I forgot you, and add you, or I might just keep telling myself that is the plan, but never really do it.
I want to add this
but i have no idea how or where... and I lost my site counter. Any help would be uber cool (with umlates even!)Hopefully it doesn't look dumb!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home