Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Truth

"I like the sound of the truth, coming from my mouth" - Dixie chicks Truth #2

Using it: to tell the truth

6:30 am, this morning, under my wonderous down comforter:
I'm awake. I could go running. I just got that new jacket. I would be warm, it's not to icy. It's still a little dark, but I got that new jacket. I really wanna use it. Let's see what else do I need to run outside this morning:
Jacket: check!
pants: check
Socks: mmm, i could wear big wooly ones. ummm check
shirt: check
hat: check
sneakers: um... sneakers?... where the hell are my sneakers? DAMn. they're in the gym bag in the car. the car outside. ugh. too much work.


roll over, back to sleep until 7:15.

i might have learned how to post pictures (this is my mom):

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger a.maria said…

    oh i think you DID learn to post pics. nice.

    and that little inner dialogue? uhh, yeah. can so relate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home