Hardbody makes a return
"Everybody wants to rule the world" - Tears for Fears, title the same.
Using it: when showing your dictatorship desires.
Reason i'm using it today: it was pleasant hold music while on the phone with Dell.com support. (rant forthcoming)
Hey RBF, GUESS WHAT? I ran yesterday! for the first official time since 2 weeks before the 1/2 marathon I paid not to run. AND IT FELT Good. I ran 2 miles, slowly (about an 11:00 minute pace), on a treadmill, and IT FELT AWESOME.
yeah, that's right running, I'm back :) and then I did a shoulder workout that would make Brent proud. I love my gym membership. After an hour of running, lifting, sweating and loving my ipod mini, I went outside, and it was FREEZING.
I went to the gym 4 times in 5 days. hardbody chandra is on her way back.
no need to talk about the homemade chocolate chip cookie patchwork ice cream sundae I made for myself about 4 hours later.
nope, no need to talk about that.
Using it: when showing your dictatorship desires.
Reason i'm using it today: it was pleasant hold music while on the phone with Dell.com support. (rant forthcoming)
Hey RBF, GUESS WHAT? I ran yesterday! for the first official time since 2 weeks before the 1/2 marathon I paid not to run. AND IT FELT Good. I ran 2 miles, slowly (about an 11:00 minute pace), on a treadmill, and IT FELT AWESOME.
yeah, that's right running, I'm back :) and then I did a shoulder workout that would make Brent proud. I love my gym membership. After an hour of running, lifting, sweating and loving my ipod mini, I went outside, and it was FREEZING.
I went to the gym 4 times in 5 days. hardbody chandra is on her way back.
no need to talk about the homemade chocolate chip cookie patchwork ice cream sundae I made for myself about 4 hours later.
nope, no need to talk about that.

2 Comments:
At 12:12 PM,
brent said…
cool, welcome back to running!! yeah!!! woohoo!
At 4:11 PM,
Jon (was) in Michigan said…
And a hard body is good to find. :)
Nice run and workout. Ice cream sundae? What ice cream sundae? :D
Post a Comment
<< Home