End or Beginning
"The end is the beginning" - Perfect time of day- Howie Day
Using it- to signify the end of something, and the beginning of something else (duh!)
so, in case you haven't heard, and really, how could you have, I got a new job!!!!
A NEW JOB!
My last day is a week from today, and my first day is Nov. 1. In the interest of sketchy google searches, I will just tell you that the new job is MUCH closer to my house (no more commute). So close, I could ride my bike to work, and not break a sweat.
I'll be doing the same thing, basically, but on a larger scale. And it involves travel, so I may be coming to a city near you!
It's also VERY close to the biggest YMCA in the state, so I have plans to join that on Monday.
I'm hoping to use the winter to work on core stuff, and some swimming. Low impact on my stupid feet, but high impact on the muscles that are hiding under the "winter weight".
Today I'm going to make a new playlist for the min called "cardio"
It will include:Venus Hum and Rusted Root
I'm looking for help on the play list: i need fast music with a good beat. Stuff that you would dance to in your livingroom, if no one was watching.
Please share some songs from your "cardio" playlists!
Thanks
I can't believe I'm still typing (thanks for reading!) but I am going to a rusted root concert tonight!!
Best of luck to weekend racers! I'm looking at you: a. maria You are going to ROCK!
Using it- to signify the end of something, and the beginning of something else (duh!)
so, in case you haven't heard, and really, how could you have, I got a new job!!!!
A NEW JOB!
My last day is a week from today, and my first day is Nov. 1. In the interest of sketchy google searches, I will just tell you that the new job is MUCH closer to my house (no more commute). So close, I could ride my bike to work, and not break a sweat.
I'll be doing the same thing, basically, but on a larger scale. And it involves travel, so I may be coming to a city near you!
It's also VERY close to the biggest YMCA in the state, so I have plans to join that on Monday.
I'm hoping to use the winter to work on core stuff, and some swimming. Low impact on my stupid feet, but high impact on the muscles that are hiding under the "winter weight".
Today I'm going to make a new playlist for the min called "cardio"
It will include:Venus Hum and Rusted Root
I'm looking for help on the play list: i need fast music with a good beat. Stuff that you would dance to in your livingroom, if no one was watching.
Please share some songs from your "cardio" playlists!
Thanks
I can't believe I'm still typing (thanks for reading!) but I am going to a rusted root concert tonight!!
Best of luck to weekend racers! I'm looking at you: a. maria You are going to ROCK!

3 Comments:
At 11:08 AM,
Jon (was) in Michigan said…
Oooh, I so need a new job. Congrats on the new job, it sounds wonderful. Bike to work and travel the country. Yea! And close to the gym. Marvelous!
At 11:17 AM,
Ellen Clair Lamb said…
Congratulations on the new job! Some retro tunes for your cardio play list: "Drug Train" by Social Distortion, "American Girl" by Tom Petty, and "Pressure Drop" by The Specials... also, "Doors of My Heart," by the English Beat, is great cooldown music.
At 11:10 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Congrats and good luck with the new job. I always love starting at a new place. Learning new things, meeting new people, etc, etc...enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home