Ecstasy
"see the blisters growing on your feet " - Rusted Root- Ecstacy from When I woke
I think that's the line. My internet connection is so slow, please forgive me for not double checking.
I love rusted root, and they are coming to Portland in 2 weeks, and I am buying my tickets tomorrow!!
Running: Still no, but my orthopedic appt is tomorrow, so hopefully he'll say something like "Wow, there was a major problem, but it's all gone now, so go run! and here's a free membership to a gym" so that would be the good thing. what's prolly going to happen is "Wow, there is something horribly wrong with your foot, and I suggest you go buy a nice pair of crutches, cause you'll be on them for 10 years."
House: We got a wood stove, and spent some of the rainy weekend installing it. But nothing is ever that easy, so first our oven had to be moved, and re wired, but the wire was too short, so we switched it with the wire (220 volt) for the dryer, but that shorted out because of all the rain that is leaking through the rotten sill, so there's plastic on the front of the house, but it isn't working, and the dryer isn't working and K got electrocuted with the 220 volt. And the chili cookout had to be postponed because we couldn't use the stove.
But I have tomorrow off, and some AWESOME news to share perhaps later this week!!!!
Hope the hartford marathon went well. I've spent the day thinking about soggy RBF'ers.
Hopefully whoever's doing the rundown this week will hightlight them! (hint!)
I think that's the line. My internet connection is so slow, please forgive me for not double checking.
I love rusted root, and they are coming to Portland in 2 weeks, and I am buying my tickets tomorrow!!
Running: Still no, but my orthopedic appt is tomorrow, so hopefully he'll say something like "Wow, there was a major problem, but it's all gone now, so go run! and here's a free membership to a gym" so that would be the good thing. what's prolly going to happen is "Wow, there is something horribly wrong with your foot, and I suggest you go buy a nice pair of crutches, cause you'll be on them for 10 years."
House: We got a wood stove, and spent some of the rainy weekend installing it. But nothing is ever that easy, so first our oven had to be moved, and re wired, but the wire was too short, so we switched it with the wire (220 volt) for the dryer, but that shorted out because of all the rain that is leaking through the rotten sill, so there's plastic on the front of the house, but it isn't working, and the dryer isn't working and K got electrocuted with the 220 volt. And the chili cookout had to be postponed because we couldn't use the stove.
But I have tomorrow off, and some AWESOME news to share perhaps later this week!!!!
Hope the hartford marathon went well. I've spent the day thinking about soggy RBF'ers.
Hopefully whoever's doing the rundown this week will hightlight them! (hint!)

2 Comments:
At 6:57 PM,
brent said…
wow thats horrible about the housing experience!! :( i hope K is OK now. youch! i hope the ortho brings you nothing but good news!
At 9:14 AM,
KJ said…
Hopefully your news will be that you're healed, and now have bionic women legs. How cool would that be? Can't wait to hear your news :)
Post a Comment
<< Home