Little Red Wagon
"You can't ride in my little red wagon, the axle's broken and the wheels are draggin'. Second verse, same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse" - Don't know who wrote it.
Using it- to annoy anyone within a 10 foot radius.
*Boyfriend and I disagree on the words of this song. But I'm right. (as usual!)
I had a fabulous weekend, saw people who were great, partied like I was in Alfred, and forgot how nice it is to hang out with old friends. I didn't run. I thought about it, I talked about it, but I didn't bring my stuff, so I wouldn't feel guilty. That, combined with my lack of sleep, and proper hydration/food intake, would have done more harm than good.
3 miles is the plan today, but with the DOWNPOUR that was going on this morning, and the Make a Wish meeting tonight, it's not looking good. I decided to run short today, and do the long run tomorrow, after my water intake has overcome the hard cider, so co, jager and london porter of the "adventure in the boston area".
Side note- there are two "K"s in my life. One is the boyfriend, and the other is one cool chick(who lurks here!).
Rundown tomorrow!
Using it- to annoy anyone within a 10 foot radius.
*Boyfriend and I disagree on the words of this song. But I'm right. (as usual!)
I had a fabulous weekend, saw people who were great, partied like I was in Alfred, and forgot how nice it is to hang out with old friends. I didn't run. I thought about it, I talked about it, but I didn't bring my stuff, so I wouldn't feel guilty. That, combined with my lack of sleep, and proper hydration/food intake, would have done more harm than good.
3 miles is the plan today, but with the DOWNPOUR that was going on this morning, and the Make a Wish meeting tonight, it's not looking good. I decided to run short today, and do the long run tomorrow, after my water intake has overcome the hard cider, so co, jager and london porter of the "adventure in the boston area".
Side note- there are two "K"s in my life. One is the boyfriend, and the other is one cool chick(who lurks here!).
Rundown tomorrow!

3 Comments:
At 8:34 PM,
Molly said…
Chandra,
It was fantastic to see you too. I am also glad to see that you made it out of the city alive and in one piece. I likewise commented on the weekend on how much fun it was. This should elicit a response from our collective K at some point, no?
At 8:34 PM,
Molly said…
oh, and where are the pictures. You can do it!
At 9:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
I feel so darn special to get a mention of my own! It was excellent to see you and to have such a great weekend, despite the curtailed brunch on Sunday. Hope your system has recovered (I think mine is still deciding).
Post a Comment
<< Home