Your mission: Rehydrate
"Don't Drink the water" - Dave Matthews Band "Don't drink the water" Before these Crowded streets.
Using it: duh.
Tuesday night I sneezed a little more than normal. Wednesday morning I sneezed a lot more than normal. By 2:00pm I couldn't breathe, couldn't think, and couldn't stop sneezing. I went home sick from work at 2:45pm. I went to sleep. I woke briefly for dinner, pizza, thank you to the wonderful people that made it so I didn't have to cook. I went back to sleep. Thursday morning, I called in sick. I went back to sleep. I surfaced to watch Finding Neverland, and then took a nap. I then went to meet my new doctor. I had an appt with him before getting sick, and wanted to keep it. He was really nice. We chatted about the chronic problems, and discussed what I thought was athlete's foot (it's ecxema!). Then he ordered blood work. I don't have big veins, never had. The nurse couldn't find anything. She said I was dehydrated, could I please come back tomorrow and let the pro take my blood. So I'm back at work, and I've been trying to rehydrate. uck. Yesterday, I asked K if maybe I could run the sickness out of me. He laughed, and said he'd tried that before, and it never worked.
Good luck with the weekend races! One month before my FIRST RACE EVER *egads*. Maybe I'll run for 30-40 minutes today. Cross training tomorrow- perhaps a bike ride? Last week it was shoveling a place for the oil tank! and 7 on Sunday.
Using it: duh.
Tuesday night I sneezed a little more than normal. Wednesday morning I sneezed a lot more than normal. By 2:00pm I couldn't breathe, couldn't think, and couldn't stop sneezing. I went home sick from work at 2:45pm. I went to sleep. I woke briefly for dinner, pizza, thank you to the wonderful people that made it so I didn't have to cook. I went back to sleep. Thursday morning, I called in sick. I went back to sleep. I surfaced to watch Finding Neverland, and then took a nap. I then went to meet my new doctor. I had an appt with him before getting sick, and wanted to keep it. He was really nice. We chatted about the chronic problems, and discussed what I thought was athlete's foot (it's ecxema!). Then he ordered blood work. I don't have big veins, never had. The nurse couldn't find anything. She said I was dehydrated, could I please come back tomorrow and let the pro take my blood. So I'm back at work, and I've been trying to rehydrate. uck. Yesterday, I asked K if maybe I could run the sickness out of me. He laughed, and said he'd tried that before, and it never worked.
Good luck with the weekend races! One month before my FIRST RACE EVER *egads*. Maybe I'll run for 30-40 minutes today. Cross training tomorrow- perhaps a bike ride? Last week it was shoveling a place for the oil tank! and 7 on Sunday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home