Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bonne Anniversaire a Moi

"Happy Birthday to ME" - Who knows and who cares who wrote the birthday song!

Using it- sing it directly before blowing out candles!

Dear Age,

Hi. My name is Chandra, and today you are visiting me. I am 27. But I'm not old. One of my favorite quotes has always been "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?"

So today, I will be 23 again. It was a good year. Nah. I'd be 27, because I am, and I'm not afraid. I ran 3.5 miles yesterday, and then a friend bought me beer wings and ice cream. Good friend!

I'm planning another 3.5 today, but it's my birthday, so I might not do it. I really need about 2 hours of yoga, maybe I'll do that. Or maybe I'll like on the ground and pretend!

Yay Leos!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Chandra! I hope the day was just perfect :-)

    If I had to chose an age...I'd pick 7. I'm going through a "dependency" phase right now; I'm tired of responsibilities :-)

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Ellen Clair Lamb said…

    Happy birthday, Chandra!

    Where do you do yoga? I've been looking for a class...

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…

    Belated birthday wishes. I'm so behind in my blog reading. Wings & ice cream - that's my kind of friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home