what vacation
"V A C A T I O N in the summer sun" by Shelly Fabares from : Shelly ! / The things we did last summer" re-released in June, 2000
Using it - to indicate that you would rather not be at work.
12 Weeks to go!
Training official started for the Portland 1/2 Marathon yesterday. Monday's are yoga and weights, and this morning I ran 3 miles. I love putting the check mark on the training schedule. It makes me feel accomplished! Today's 3 miles was a bit of a struggle. my achilles kept feeling a little tight, and a weird rash on my right foot caused some delays. I think it was about an 11:00 minute mile. Plenty of room for improvement. I have also been eating nothing but bbq beef and bratwurst. I will be trying to eat healthier, and will be drinking more water (now that I can pee inside!)
Highlights of my vacation include:
Taking Trees down in the front of the house.
Going through a can of Deep Woods Off.
K's brother in a harness strapped to an oak tree, as he swung wildly around with an electric chainsaw
Stabbing myself with a stick just once (the bleeding stopped just a few minutes later)
Using a Chain saw (under heavy guidence)
Killing an entire family of grubs invested in a dead tree (YUCK)
Going without water from Wednesday - Sunday
Using a tree behind the shed as the bathroom
Showering at random people's houses
A 3 day all you can eat wedding party with 2 bands, 2 receptions, 1 lobsterbake, and a lot of shipyard summer ale
Sleeping in a van in the parking lot of a major east coast ski resort
Discovering where all the spiders live before they come out of hiding
5 separate trips to Ace True Value in 2 days!
A new car battery after it died on Ace Trip #1
My bathroom sink is still in the backyard.
Using it - to indicate that you would rather not be at work.
12 Weeks to go!
Training official started for the Portland 1/2 Marathon yesterday. Monday's are yoga and weights, and this morning I ran 3 miles. I love putting the check mark on the training schedule. It makes me feel accomplished! Today's 3 miles was a bit of a struggle. my achilles kept feeling a little tight, and a weird rash on my right foot caused some delays. I think it was about an 11:00 minute mile. Plenty of room for improvement. I have also been eating nothing but bbq beef and bratwurst. I will be trying to eat healthier, and will be drinking more water (now that I can pee inside!)
Highlights of my vacation include:
Taking Trees down in the front of the house.
Going through a can of Deep Woods Off.
K's brother in a harness strapped to an oak tree, as he swung wildly around with an electric chainsaw
Stabbing myself with a stick just once (the bleeding stopped just a few minutes later)
Using a Chain saw (under heavy guidence)
Killing an entire family of grubs invested in a dead tree (YUCK)
Going without water from Wednesday - Sunday
Using a tree behind the shed as the bathroom
Showering at random people's houses
A 3 day all you can eat wedding party with 2 bands, 2 receptions, 1 lobsterbake, and a lot of shipyard summer ale
Sleeping in a van in the parking lot of a major east coast ski resort
Discovering where all the spiders live before they come out of hiding
5 separate trips to Ace True Value in 2 days!
A new car battery after it died on Ace Trip #1
My bathroom sink is still in the backyard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home