Soul Coughing no more
"I rode the bus with 27 Jennifers" - Mike Doughty - Rockity Roll/Skittish, Released within last year or 2
Using it- when you meet a lot of people in the same day with the same name, or are feeling like no one is an individual.
It's stuck in my head today. It's such a good song, it's such a good album, and I love Mike Doughty.
The biggest news today is that we are getting a woodstove! YAY for FREE. Yup. I will pay no money for it. FREE~~~!!! It's going to be the only way we heat next winter. Of course, we have no place to put it, but we have a chiminey, and rumor is that it is actually lined! (JOY!)
I'm going biking tomorrow (if it stops raining - we've heard that before!) and will try a short run on Sunday so I can have something to write about on Tuesday for the Rundown (hosted here this week, so send your submissions).
I'm going to start reading the Chronicles of Narnia this weekend! Have you read them? do you like them?
Today's random question: Why don't my friends come to Maine to visit me now that I have a house?
Using it- when you meet a lot of people in the same day with the same name, or are feeling like no one is an individual.
It's stuck in my head today. It's such a good song, it's such a good album, and I love Mike Doughty.
The biggest news today is that we are getting a woodstove! YAY for FREE. Yup. I will pay no money for it. FREE~~~!!! It's going to be the only way we heat next winter. Of course, we have no place to put it, but we have a chiminey, and rumor is that it is actually lined! (JOY!)
I'm going biking tomorrow (if it stops raining - we've heard that before!) and will try a short run on Sunday so I can have something to write about on Tuesday for the Rundown (hosted here this week, so send your submissions).
I'm going to start reading the Chronicles of Narnia this weekend! Have you read them? do you like them?
Today's random question: Why don't my friends come to Maine to visit me now that I have a house?

1 Comments:
At 11:15 AM,
Molly said…
Because we are doing things like contemplating suicide rather than revising an extremely long thesis by Sunday.
Post a Comment
<< Home