oh to bonnaroo
"Once there were parking lots, now it's a peaceful oasis" Talking Heads - (Nothing but) Flowers - Naked- Released March, 1988
using it - to save the environment, or just enjoy some of David Byrne's craziness.
Last year at this time, I was on my way to Bonnaroo. This year, I'm sitting at my desk, and planning on going to a bridal shower. I'm excited about the bridal shower, but it's no three day fest of hippies, mud and great music on a 700 acre cow pasture. I should mention that we called it Complainaroo by the end, and it took a few days to rehydrate our smelly dirty bodies.
so now about running- I'll be hosting the rundown in two weeks, and hopefully will be running by then. This morning I got to jump on the trampoline again, and ran on the hamster wheel, i mean treadmill. My ankle was fine, but there was some serious pain in the arch for the 2.5 minutes I ran. Then the nice PT lady (not to be confused with Mrs. Lanningham, who tried to steal my bonnaroo shirt today) told me to stop running, and that if i just calmed down for a few more days, I'd be good as new! Or good as you can get just 2 months from 27. I will bike this weekend. I have tomorrow off, so there will be cleaning and biking and baking.
I've been super busy at work recently, but we're moving into a slower month, and I am so glad! I'll be using it to find my desk, and catch up on my life. (no, i haven't cleaned off the dresser yet!)
Yay to all the people who raced this past weekend, and "kick ass" to the ones racing this weekend. Oh! I signed up to volunteer at the Beach to Beacon !
using it - to save the environment, or just enjoy some of David Byrne's craziness.
Last year at this time, I was on my way to Bonnaroo. This year, I'm sitting at my desk, and planning on going to a bridal shower. I'm excited about the bridal shower, but it's no three day fest of hippies, mud and great music on a 700 acre cow pasture. I should mention that we called it Complainaroo by the end, and it took a few days to rehydrate our smelly dirty bodies.
so now about running- I'll be hosting the rundown in two weeks, and hopefully will be running by then. This morning I got to jump on the trampoline again, and ran on the hamster wheel, i mean treadmill. My ankle was fine, but there was some serious pain in the arch for the 2.5 minutes I ran. Then the nice PT lady (not to be confused with Mrs. Lanningham, who tried to steal my bonnaroo shirt today) told me to stop running, and that if i just calmed down for a few more days, I'd be good as new! Or good as you can get just 2 months from 27. I will bike this weekend. I have tomorrow off, so there will be cleaning and biking and baking.
I've been super busy at work recently, but we're moving into a slower month, and I am so glad! I'll be using it to find my desk, and catch up on my life. (no, i haven't cleaned off the dresser yet!)
Yay to all the people who raced this past weekend, and "kick ass" to the ones racing this weekend. Oh! I signed up to volunteer at the Beach to Beacon !

1 Comments:
At 4:12 PM,
J'Og said…
don't leave me stranded here, i can't get used to this liiiifestyle!
Post a Comment
<< Home