Ants and Biking
"What are you doing in our Texas Town" - String Cheese Incident- Texas - Have no idea what CD it was orginally on, heard it live in Bonnaroo 2004.
Using it- To make strangers feel unwelcome
So here is the blog, coming from you live from the Samoset Resort in picturesque Rockland, Maine. The cool thing about being a meeting planner is you get to stay at nice hotels for free. I highly recommend it, that and I really enjoy the planning thing.
Today's story is about Ants. Ants Ants Ants. Everywhere, so the countertop looks like it's moving. Ants. I killed so many ants yesterday. I don't want to hear anything about how killing ants is wrong. Because I agree. If you see one on the sidewalk, and it's just living it's life, don't kill it, man. Let it live. Peace. It there are more than 50 on your kitchen countertop, trying to eat your leftover brownies (which the cat scratched a hole in the ziploc, they need to die.
The house, in K's absence, is trying to take over. Ants, spiders, wierd water issues, It's like the house knows that I HATE spiders, had a horrible childhood incident with ants (one crawled inside a cut when i was sleeping - pause for shiver-) and think that everytime i look at a wall, there's a new sag.
Running Blog- (without the running) It's officially been a month since my last run. BUT (she types with a twinkle in her eye) I'm going on a bike ride tomorrow! YAY. A PT lady said I could. And i'm going to go use the Samoset's fancy indoor swimming pool. WOO HOO. So a bike ride planned for Friday and Saturday, and swimming tonight. Portland 1/2 marathon, here I come!
Using it- To make strangers feel unwelcome
So here is the blog, coming from you live from the Samoset Resort in picturesque Rockland, Maine. The cool thing about being a meeting planner is you get to stay at nice hotels for free. I highly recommend it, that and I really enjoy the planning thing.
Today's story is about Ants. Ants Ants Ants. Everywhere, so the countertop looks like it's moving. Ants. I killed so many ants yesterday. I don't want to hear anything about how killing ants is wrong. Because I agree. If you see one on the sidewalk, and it's just living it's life, don't kill it, man. Let it live. Peace. It there are more than 50 on your kitchen countertop, trying to eat your leftover brownies (which the cat scratched a hole in the ziploc, they need to die.
The house, in K's absence, is trying to take over. Ants, spiders, wierd water issues, It's like the house knows that I HATE spiders, had a horrible childhood incident with ants (one crawled inside a cut when i was sleeping - pause for shiver-) and think that everytime i look at a wall, there's a new sag.
Running Blog- (without the running) It's officially been a month since my last run. BUT (she types with a twinkle in her eye) I'm going on a bike ride tomorrow! YAY. A PT lady said I could. And i'm going to go use the Samoset's fancy indoor swimming pool. WOO HOO. So a bike ride planned for Friday and Saturday, and swimming tonight. Portland 1/2 marathon, here I come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home