Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Football Injury?

"Winter's Cold, Spring Erases" - Dave Matthews Band- Sattelite from Under the Table and Dreaming - Released 9/94

using it- to acknowledge that bad things can be replaced in your memory when good things happen, and to remember that hindsight isn't usually 20 - 20.

Yesterday was so spring like, I almost forgot all the shoveling and ice scraping I did this winter. Almost. Maybe I'll need to swim in Sebago lake before I can shake the words "snow management" from my mind.

I went to an orthopedic surgeon yesterday, and I have a high ankle sprain. An injury common to football players, it is caused by basically falling over the top of your ankle, as opposed to just simply twisting to the side. I have physical therepy for 3 weeks, and then a re-evaluation. DAMNIT. The websites say bad things about it.

In other news- the Sting concert was awesome. 50 can be fabulous. he is so graceful, and his voice is strong, and it sounded like he had a good time. My mother was fabulously surprised, and made sqeaky noises. My mom is a construction worker, so sqeaky noises don't usually come from her. My father will be up tomorrow for his weekend visit.

Linus (the cat) did not enjoy having guests in the house. He spent quite a bit more time then needed trying to kill my mother's fingers. Fingers 1- Linus 0

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Molly said…

    Chandra, what was Sting wearing? Details, details.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home