You say potato and I say three
"Why is it you ask me why I don't know the answer" - moe. Spine of a Dog from No Doy released 10/96 (title is also a lyric from this FABULOUS cd)
I learned to love moe. while I was living in an upside down house off of Sunset Blvd in Rhode Island. And this lyric has always rung true with me. I hate when people question why I don't know something. Ok, hate is a strong word there, I don't hate it, but it does seem a little strange. I mean, DUH. I don't know it because 1. I used to, and forgot, or 2. I never did.
So it's still raining, and there was a running setback yesterday. I had another klutz moment. Yup, fell right over, in the reception area of work. Slammed the bad and already bruised ankle into a metal something, and it got all swollen, and purple. PT was really fun yesterday, because they put ice on my right foot, and left it there for WAY longer than I wanted. It was SO cold. As a side note, I've developed this odd pain in the arch of the bad foot. I'm sure it's from walking strangely so as to not pain the ankle, but damn. Does everything have to be connected (the knee bones connected to the thigh bone)?
The good news is that after returning to my house, there were no zombies free in my bedroom. The wall has a new crack in it. I was considering duct tape, but ended up moving heavy furniture in front of the crack, just in case something was going to use it as a door.
Speaking of Door- Have you read Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman? It's really good.
I'm wearing new pants today, and I really like them. Somehow life is better when your pants are comfortable.
random question (just in case this blog wasn't random enough today)- if you could wear any kind of shoe for the day, what would it be? (heels, birkenstocks, sneakers, slippers, F**k me boots, barefoot)
I learned to love moe. while I was living in an upside down house off of Sunset Blvd in Rhode Island. And this lyric has always rung true with me. I hate when people question why I don't know something. Ok, hate is a strong word there, I don't hate it, but it does seem a little strange. I mean, DUH. I don't know it because 1. I used to, and forgot, or 2. I never did.
So it's still raining, and there was a running setback yesterday. I had another klutz moment. Yup, fell right over, in the reception area of work. Slammed the bad and already bruised ankle into a metal something, and it got all swollen, and purple. PT was really fun yesterday, because they put ice on my right foot, and left it there for WAY longer than I wanted. It was SO cold. As a side note, I've developed this odd pain in the arch of the bad foot. I'm sure it's from walking strangely so as to not pain the ankle, but damn. Does everything have to be connected (the knee bones connected to the thigh bone)?
The good news is that after returning to my house, there were no zombies free in my bedroom. The wall has a new crack in it. I was considering duct tape, but ended up moving heavy furniture in front of the crack, just in case something was going to use it as a door.
Speaking of Door- Have you read Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman? It's really good.
I'm wearing new pants today, and I really like them. Somehow life is better when your pants are comfortable.
random question (just in case this blog wasn't random enough today)- if you could wear any kind of shoe for the day, what would it be? (heels, birkenstocks, sneakers, slippers, F**k me boots, barefoot)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home