My first run in more than a month
"I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's calling my name" - It's a Sunshine Day (everybody's smiling) - Brady Bunch - don't know if it was ever released.
Using it- to be sarcastic about the bleeping weather, or to announce your plans of taking a walk in the sun.
My friend from Highschool, Shannon used to have a copy of this song. I never knew where she got it. Today I will be using this sarcastically. Look here for Answer Girl's concerns about the weather in Maine. (it's Tuesday's post). And Look here for the funniest blog entry I read this week.
I WENT RUNNING YESTERDAY! I know. huge thrill and excitement. I laced up the sneakers (had to do it twice, just because they were a little rusty), adjusted the Patagonia running shorts (so comfortable, but always wrinkly), walked outside the curtain, and RAN! to the end of the hall, and turned around and RAN back to Mrs. Lanningham, the PT lady. It was fabulous! It almost didn't hurt, and it only made me limp a little bit afterwards. She said I could actually start running more than 10 feet at a time next week. WOOO HOOO.
In other news, I am looking for someone to volunteer to wash all the dishes in my sink. PLEASE take pity on me. I HATE doing the dishes, and I've waited to long, and now they're crusty. I was going to do them last night, but I was hiding from the zombies in my walls, and watching the season finale of House, MD. I love that show.
Oh, and congrats to Neil and Amy on their recent joyful engagement :) go go Rhode Island Island.
Today's random question - What is your favorite TV show (if you own a TV) that's not reality TV? and What do you think will happen tonight on Lost's Season Finale?
Using it- to be sarcastic about the bleeping weather, or to announce your plans of taking a walk in the sun.
My friend from Highschool, Shannon used to have a copy of this song. I never knew where she got it. Today I will be using this sarcastically. Look here for Answer Girl's concerns about the weather in Maine. (it's Tuesday's post). And Look here for the funniest blog entry I read this week.
I WENT RUNNING YESTERDAY! I know. huge thrill and excitement. I laced up the sneakers (had to do it twice, just because they were a little rusty), adjusted the Patagonia running shorts (so comfortable, but always wrinkly), walked outside the curtain, and RAN! to the end of the hall, and turned around and RAN back to Mrs. Lanningham, the PT lady. It was fabulous! It almost didn't hurt, and it only made me limp a little bit afterwards. She said I could actually start running more than 10 feet at a time next week. WOOO HOOO.
In other news, I am looking for someone to volunteer to wash all the dishes in my sink. PLEASE take pity on me. I HATE doing the dishes, and I've waited to long, and now they're crusty. I was going to do them last night, but I was hiding from the zombies in my walls, and watching the season finale of House, MD. I love that show.
Oh, and congrats to Neil and Amy on their recent joyful engagement :) go go Rhode Island Island.
Today's random question - What is your favorite TV show (if you own a TV) that's not reality TV? and What do you think will happen tonight on Lost's Season Finale?

4 Comments:
At 10:29 AM,
Ellen Clair Lamb said…
I too love me some House. Hugh Laurie rocks, and he even wrote a very good comic spy thriller (THE GUN SELLER).
Tonight on LOST... Claire's baby is history. Other than that, I have no idea.
At 10:44 AM,
Molly said…
Uh...They still have television shows that aren't reality tv? Huh. Does Sex in the City still count?
At 3:26 PM,
Sarah said…
Congrats on the run (even if it was only 10 feet)!
TV show: I seem to enjoy the ones they take off the air like FastLane (FOX) and Boomtown (NBC).
But, I'm still really into ER...I think I may be the sole viewer?! Oh, and House is pretty damn good, too. Unfortunately, it was in the same time slot as Scrubs, so I only saw a couple shows. I'm hoping *fingers-crossed* that they'll have re-runs this summer??
At 4:27 PM,
Grouchy said…
I, too, love House. It's so good!
Post a Comment
<< Home