Only Tuesday?
"I will feed your heart if you promise to feed mine" - Dave Matthews Band - Live at Red Rocks- This little ditty appears inbetween 2 songs of Live at Red Rocks Disc 1.
using it- when participating in mushy love stuff
I can't believe it's only Tuesday. It feels like it should be much closer to the weekend than that. Oh well. Thems the breaks.
I spent all day on Sunday outside in the garden, planting peas and beans and carrots and beets and lettuce, spinach, cukes, melons and squash. So now I have a sunburn on the ONE part I forgot to put the SPF 30. But the good news is that my ankle felt ok most of the day!
I had a surprise PT appt on Monday, and she said that Thursday I get to run!! woo hoo
K's been home for a week now from Canada, and he's still using the Canadian accent. He's been cleaning like crazy, and it's sort of catchy. So, I promise (here, on the internet, where no one tells lies) that I will clean my closet room and the top of my dresser in the next few days.
Maybe it's that spring cleaning bug - Do you have it?
stay tuned next time for a recount of a coffeehouse that was not to be expected!
using it- when participating in mushy love stuff
I can't believe it's only Tuesday. It feels like it should be much closer to the weekend than that. Oh well. Thems the breaks.
I spent all day on Sunday outside in the garden, planting peas and beans and carrots and beets and lettuce, spinach, cukes, melons and squash. So now I have a sunburn on the ONE part I forgot to put the SPF 30. But the good news is that my ankle felt ok most of the day!
I had a surprise PT appt on Monday, and she said that Thursday I get to run!! woo hoo
K's been home for a week now from Canada, and he's still using the Canadian accent. He's been cleaning like crazy, and it's sort of catchy. So, I promise (here, on the internet, where no one tells lies) that I will clean my closet room and the top of my dresser in the next few days.
Maybe it's that spring cleaning bug - Do you have it?
stay tuned next time for a recount of a coffeehouse that was not to be expected!

1 Comments:
At 10:01 AM,
Sarah said…
Running! Yay! You're not alone anymore with the scary-things in the house! Yay! Cleaning?! Not a yay in my book!
Good luck with the ankle :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home