Pause for a rant
"I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair" - don't know, but I think it's from a broadway musical
*rant*
I just got my hair "done"
as in a cut with highlights.
it cost quite a bit more than I would normally spend, but I thought, hey, new job, new hair.
so it's a new cut, and I like it
but the color is the SAME
i just paid a lot of money, and the highlights ARE THE SAME COLOR AS MY HAIR.
so mad.
*rant*
*rant*
I just got my hair "done"
as in a cut with highlights.
it cost quite a bit more than I would normally spend, but I thought, hey, new job, new hair.
so it's a new cut, and I like it
but the color is the SAME
i just paid a lot of money, and the highlights ARE THE SAME COLOR AS MY HAIR.
so mad.
*rant*

2 Comments:
At 8:19 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Oops. Maybe in the sun they will be different.
At 10:49 AM,
That Soft Distortion said…
Hi Chandra- this may seem like a silly reason to stop lurking on your site and start commenting, but the exact same thing happened to me this May and it was infuriating. When I said "subtle" I didnt say "imaginary." Weirdly however, as the months go by, I am actually noticing ROOTS. The roots are noticable...but the color wasn't!
-Lisa Renzi.
Post a Comment
<< Home