Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

no exciting title today

"Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same "

Keane- Everybody's Changing-

Using it: to denote more change

A followup to my rant about my effing haircut: I called the salon and explained my confusion, and they are going to do a "fix" for free tomorrow at 4:00.

I went to the Y and used some machines! It was great to sweat again, and I felt really good afterwards. I was only able to use the elliptical for 15 minutes. After that, the plantar wart (did i mention that little annoyance yet?) basically told me to get the heck off of my right foot. I did some core machines, and some dips. felt pretty good! I haven't joined yet because I wanted to get a workout in before I made the leap. See how crowded it was, and how the plantar fascist felt (it felt fine). So I'll join next time I go, either for a month to see how it fits with the new job I START NEXT WEEK, or 6 months (to get me through the winter in Maine).

The reason for today's song: my office is no longer my office. After taking all my personal stuff out, it looks and feels like someone elses's office that they are letting me use. I'm mostly ok with this, but it's still very strange, and I'd like to reiterate (sp?) i don't like change.

and a BIG HOWDY TO LISA!!!
how's it going girl? last rumor I heard, you were writing romance novels to pay for law school, and dating someone who fenced something. (sorry if any of this is true, and I'm not supposed to know about it. let me know, and I'll edit this post and delete this subsection).

4 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger a.maria said…

    ohhh man, i get mine cut tomorrow and now i'm nervous. hope they fix it the way you want it!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger KJ said…

    I'm glad you called them, that's what I would have done :)

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…

    Yeah, complaining is sometimes a good thing.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger That Soft Distortion said…

    Hello! It was all true and also public knowledge!
    If you ever feel like checking it out, my blog is anotherisobel.blogspot.com
    Best wishes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home