Shadow Running
"Run for the shadows, run for the shadows, run for the shadows in these golden years" Golden Years- David Bowie
using it: when rockin' out on your ipod in the gym, wishing you were outside.
Yup, I've joined the gerbils, mice and test subjects. I am now a treadmill girl. I run on it, I walk on it. I'm thinking about wearing a backpack with weights and setting the incline to decrease the ass size. Do you think that will work?
Step aerobics again last night, better this time, not as embarrassing. Tonight the gym lady is going to show me around the frightful machines.
Tonight will be day 3 of going to the gym IN A ROW!
yeah, that's right, I said IN A ROW.
working close to the gym and home has it's benefits.
A.Maria has a great idea ! 10 pullups by next thanksgiving... count me in girl!
The other great thing about the new office: less candy dishes, and no soda readily available.
The bad news: someone I share an office with only eats food that SMELLS so good I want it... fries, pepperoni pizza, spicy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's. The temptation is great.
3 days till Harry Potter! ( i like the books 10000% more, but in times of need, one can't be picky)
using it: when rockin' out on your ipod in the gym, wishing you were outside.
Yup, I've joined the gerbils, mice and test subjects. I am now a treadmill girl. I run on it, I walk on it. I'm thinking about wearing a backpack with weights and setting the incline to decrease the ass size. Do you think that will work?
Step aerobics again last night, better this time, not as embarrassing. Tonight the gym lady is going to show me around the frightful machines.
Tonight will be day 3 of going to the gym IN A ROW!
yeah, that's right, I said IN A ROW.
working close to the gym and home has it's benefits.
A.Maria has a great idea ! 10 pullups by next thanksgiving... count me in girl!
The other great thing about the new office: less candy dishes, and no soda readily available.
The bad news: someone I share an office with only eats food that SMELLS so good I want it... fries, pepperoni pizza, spicy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's. The temptation is great.
3 days till Harry Potter! ( i like the books 10000% more, but in times of need, one can't be picky)

2 Comments:
At 4:43 PM,
My Daily Struggles said…
Fries, pepperoni pizza, spicy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's.
The ideal Thanksgiving menu.
At 1:06 PM,
KJ said…
I'm always uncoordinated for the first few aerobics classes until you get the "routine" down. I feel like I'm always 2 steps behind. When I finally get the hang of it they go and change the routine! Grrr.
Post a Comment
<< Home