Hammy for the Holidays
"But how can you have any pudding if you can't eat your meat" Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall
Isn't that one of the funniest lyrics EVER?
I have no idea what I did to my hamstrings, but they hurt like a son of a b**ch. I have to severely bend my knee to tie my shoes. I was going to go to a spin class last night, but it was cancelled, so I decided to stretch out my hamstrings all night long.
It didn’t work.
I was thinking about walking on the treadmill, or maybe an elliptical to get them moving, but I wonder how much pain is too much (sometimes, I feel like Carrie Bradshaw when I use the word “wonder”).
In other non running related news: There’s a new plan for Aunty M – the renovation! K has decided that instead of adding on out to the side behind the kitchen, we should, instead, raise the house about 10-12 feet, and add on another floor below the current one. It makes sense, and opens up my imagination about what can actually be done in a renovation. So by this time next year, my house could have three floors, 2 bathrooms, 2.5 bedrooms and a utility room (for the water heater, washer, dryer, oil tank) and most importantly a bathroom on the same floor that I sleep on – with a BATHTUB.
Ahh…. I’m just going to live in that dream world for a little while.
Please, don’t mind me, staring dreamily into space, go about your day!
Isn't that one of the funniest lyrics EVER?
I have no idea what I did to my hamstrings, but they hurt like a son of a b**ch. I have to severely bend my knee to tie my shoes. I was going to go to a spin class last night, but it was cancelled, so I decided to stretch out my hamstrings all night long.
It didn’t work.
I was thinking about walking on the treadmill, or maybe an elliptical to get them moving, but I wonder how much pain is too much (sometimes, I feel like Carrie Bradshaw when I use the word “wonder”).
In other non running related news: There’s a new plan for Aunty M – the renovation! K has decided that instead of adding on out to the side behind the kitchen, we should, instead, raise the house about 10-12 feet, and add on another floor below the current one. It makes sense, and opens up my imagination about what can actually be done in a renovation. So by this time next year, my house could have three floors, 2 bathrooms, 2.5 bedrooms and a utility room (for the water heater, washer, dryer, oil tank) and most importantly a bathroom on the same floor that I sleep on – with a BATHTUB.
Ahh…. I’m just going to live in that dream world for a little while.
Please, don’t mind me, staring dreamily into space, go about your day!

1 Comments:
At 7:34 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Boy am I glad we bought a house that already has a bathroom on all 3 floors. We have 3.5 bathrooms. Main floor is only a half plus laundry.
Post a Comment
<< Home