Running from my House

Face Forward. Move Slow. Forge Ahead.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yer So bad

"yer so bad, the best i'd ever had" - Tom Petty Yer So Bad

It's such a good song.

So Kiran tagged me, and I've been meaning to put my list up for a while, so here:
100 things about me:

1 I have brown hair, but I really want it to be red
2 I used to dye my hair red before taking finals in college
3 I have a masters degree in college student personnel
4 I have sat on the stage during a Bob Dylan concert I helped to organize
5 My mom has red hair
6 Jay Mohr hugged me
7 I met Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) and gave him a token for the Newport Bridge in Rhode Island
8 I have never hit anything moving with my car
9 A deer ran into my car a week after I bought it from the dealer
10 My favorite color is Orange
11 I put maple syrup on my eggs
12 I am lactose intolerant
13 My boyfriend was the one who diagnosed me
14 I can’t give blood – my veins are too small
15 I look extremely young
16 I was carded going to see Shrek (rated PG 13) when I was 22 with my mom and boyfriend
17 I don’t own flip flops
18 I spent a week in Paris in Highschool
19 I fell asleep during Act 1 of Les Miserable, while sitting in the front row in London
20 I have driven a manual ford focus in Ireland
21 I name all my vehicles after boys
22 I collect cows
23 My cat ate my pet fish
24 I HATE putting pillow cases onto pillows
25 My favorite candy is Peanut butter M & M’s
26 I have a lazy eye
27 I love to dance around my living room
28 I have 2 warts, both on my fingers
29 I have never had stitches
30 I am a horrible speller
31 I have fights with people about the difference between “good” and “well”
32 I used to paint my fingernails lots of different colors
33 I haven’t painted my fingernails in almost 2 years
34 I quit drinking soda, but sometimes have cravings for Pepsi
35 I am 5’2
36 My drinking buddy is 6’2
37 I always have a worse hangover than him
38 I got a speeding ticket from an airplane surveillance
39 I used to commute 500 miles a week for work
40 My mosquito bites get really big and stay for almost a week or 2
41 I interviewed Chad Taylor of Live
42 I used to have a radio show in College- it was a lot of fun
43 I was a chairperson of Hot Dog Day
44 My senior prom date dyed his hair black on the day of the senior prom, and I didn’t notice
45 We broke up 2 weeks later
46 I once received a thermos for my anniversary
47 I take my birthday off from work every year
48 I’ve read all books by Michael Chricton, Orson Scott Card, JK Rowling, Tess Gerritsen and many more
49 I love to read
50 I was an EMT
51 I went to Bonnarroo in 2004
52 I don’t know how to sew
53 I love Klondike bars
54 I hated peanut butter until I was 18
55 Now I eat it with a spoon from the jar.
56 I learned how to ski when I was 22
57 I fall a lot when skiing, and prefer the 2nd level bunny trails
58 My car is always filled with trash
59 I changed my tire on the side of a highway
60 I like being called perky
61 I usually hate shopping
62 I love to food shop
63 I don’t have a home phone
64 I want to be a virus hunter for the CDC
65 I want to go back to school and get a Masters of Public Health, and take lots of biology classes
66 I don’t cut my own toenails
67 I own ½ a house
68 I hate spiders, but my house is filled with them
69 heh heh. I still laugh at beavis and butthead jokes
70 I watch too much tv
71 My favorite show is House
72 My boyfriend has never beaten me at scrabble
73 I’m really organized at work
74 And a complete slob at home
75 I majored in photography in high school
76 Three things I like to do: run, read, take pictures
77 I hated digitial cameras until I got one
78 I still don’t like the idea of them, but they are so handy
79 I always forget to charge my cell phone
80 My ringtone is “Take on me” by Ah Ha
81 I’d rather have Tubular Bells, but I couldn’t get it for free
82 I travel once a month for my new job
83 I like to travel alone
84 I don’t mind waiting in Airports, it gives me time to write
85 I participated in NaNoWriMo, but have never finished
86 I used to bite my nails, but I stopped
87 I used to chew on my hair, when it was very long
88 I loved to pick apart split ends
89 I still think #87 is gross
90 My parents got divorced when I was 2
91 I’ve seen Barenaked Ladies 4 times in concert
92 I’ve seen Rusted Root in 4 different states, and twice in Rhode Island
93 I have a spider plant named Charlie
94 I’ve been a brides maid 3 times
95 My favorite beer is Geary’s (a Maine microbrew)
96 I hate IPA
97 Lindt Chocolate balls with peanut butter are my biggest temptation
98 I would eat macaroni and cheese and chicken fingers everyday!
99 I’m allergic to my cat
100 um… it’s a secret!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home