Road Trip!
"Near, far, in our motor car
Oh what a happy time we'll spend.
Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"
from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - Dick Van Dyke sang it whilst dancing in a flying car.
Why I'm thinking about it today: Tomorrow, we go on a quest, a quest for a moose. no, sorry, i'm not clark w griswold. We go on a quest to IKEA *trumpets blare*. yes, IKEA in Stoughton Mass. Yes, it's a long drive, but think of all the fun I'll have.
I'm going to go ride a stationary bike at the gym in about 15 minutes. I don't think it will hurt the foot that much, and I MUST DO SOMETHING before I go crazy.
I neglected to mention World Aids Day yesterday, and I really wanted to. The Barenaked Ladies dedicated the song "Do they know it's Christmas" (yesterday's song lyric!) to World Aids Day at the Concert last night (which ROCKED), and I just wanted to say good for them, and for all the people researching, and helping out the ludicrous number of infected people in the world.
*steps down from soapbox*
ok, Good luck to you weekend racers, injured masses and ITB sufferers.
and a HUGE shout out to Jeff who reached 2000 miles for 2005 yesterday. Keep on rockin in the free world man, you're an inspiration! (i felt it was appropriate to quote neil young to a self proclaimed aging hipster)
Cheers!
Oh what a happy time we'll spend.
Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"
from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - Dick Van Dyke sang it whilst dancing in a flying car.
Why I'm thinking about it today: Tomorrow, we go on a quest, a quest for a moose. no, sorry, i'm not clark w griswold. We go on a quest to IKEA *trumpets blare*. yes, IKEA in Stoughton Mass. Yes, it's a long drive, but think of all the fun I'll have.
I'm going to go ride a stationary bike at the gym in about 15 minutes. I don't think it will hurt the foot that much, and I MUST DO SOMETHING before I go crazy.
I neglected to mention World Aids Day yesterday, and I really wanted to. The Barenaked Ladies dedicated the song "Do they know it's Christmas" (yesterday's song lyric!) to World Aids Day at the Concert last night (which ROCKED), and I just wanted to say good for them, and for all the people researching, and helping out the ludicrous number of infected people in the world.
*steps down from soapbox*
ok, Good luck to you weekend racers, injured masses and ITB sufferers.
and a HUGE shout out to Jeff who reached 2000 miles for 2005 yesterday. Keep on rockin in the free world man, you're an inspiration! (i felt it was appropriate to quote neil young to a self proclaimed aging hipster)
Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home