Farm Aid
"And the only water flowing there is the bitter sting of tears" - Do they know it's christmas- Farmaid (various 80's artists).
Using it: to wail away about tragedy.
Why today: I have the BareNaked Ladies version of this song, on their "Barenaked for the Holidays" CD, from which hopefully they will play all the songs when I go see them IN FOUR HOURS....
WHOOOO HOOO
I think I want either a heart monitor or a gaimen forerunner for christmas. Which is better? Which do you like better? Any suggestions welcomed and appreciated.
As for the running: still can't walk. my it hurts less today..mmm might have something to do with this new candy "Advil" that I've been popping.
Hopefully I'll be able to run this weekend. I've got some core workouts planned. should be able to do those without my foot touching the ground.
Using it: to wail away about tragedy.
Why today: I have the BareNaked Ladies version of this song, on their "Barenaked for the Holidays" CD, from which hopefully they will play all the songs when I go see them IN FOUR HOURS....
WHOOOO HOOO
I think I want either a heart monitor or a gaimen forerunner for christmas. Which is better? Which do you like better? Any suggestions welcomed and appreciated.
As for the running: still can't walk. my it hurts less today..mmm might have something to do with this new candy "Advil" that I've been popping.
Hopefully I'll be able to run this weekend. I've got some core workouts planned. should be able to do those without my foot touching the ground.

3 Comments:
At 5:38 PM,
Jon (was) in Michigan said…
Definately the Forerunner (even though they can be quirky). I used the HRM for a while but ended up getting sick of it. Eventually, you can feel when you are in the target zone. The Forerunner also gives you something to obsess about while running, to take your mind off the run itself.
At 6:04 PM,
KJ said…
Cool, I don't have either one so I can't advise you but how about some home weights, a stationary bike or like you said tomorrow (i'm time warping now)a treadmill?
I find detoxing with healthy chef salads works well.
At 9:42 AM,
Molly said…
I could be wrong, but I believe that Sting himself sang those lyrics. Although there is a hot shot of Sting, next to Simon LeBon, next to Bono. Shoot, that is totally hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home