Tis the season
“Tis the season to be jolly” – Deck The Halls – Who knows who wrote it…
Using it: to introduce the holiday season.
Why I’m using it today: I love Christmas carols, and my family allows me to start singing them on Thanksgiving, which is later THIS WEEK!!! Watch out!
I skipped the gym this weekend, due to the pain from the plantar wart and jobs to be done around the house. The original goal was to have it removed (by my doctor) today, but she called in sick, and I have to reschedule.
I did get in some good lifting (bricks in the wheelbarrel) but sadly the yoga video never happened.
My weekly goal: As it is a holiday week, and I’m doing some traveling, and the day does revolve around food, I’m going to try not to stuff myself with yummy turkey. And I don’t really have to have a slice of EVERY dessert – a spoonful of each is just fine :). I’m thinking 2-3 days at the gym, keep the running at 2 miles per trip, depending of the wart pain. That sounds so gross, but that is my feet – gross. No step class this week, as I have evening pub trivia plans, and the drinking might interfere will my ability to keep up in class.
Fa La La La La La La La
Using it: to introduce the holiday season.
Why I’m using it today: I love Christmas carols, and my family allows me to start singing them on Thanksgiving, which is later THIS WEEK!!! Watch out!
I skipped the gym this weekend, due to the pain from the plantar wart and jobs to be done around the house. The original goal was to have it removed (by my doctor) today, but she called in sick, and I have to reschedule.
I did get in some good lifting (bricks in the wheelbarrel) but sadly the yoga video never happened.
My weekly goal: As it is a holiday week, and I’m doing some traveling, and the day does revolve around food, I’m going to try not to stuff myself with yummy turkey. And I don’t really have to have a slice of EVERY dessert – a spoonful of each is just fine :). I’m thinking 2-3 days at the gym, keep the running at 2 miles per trip, depending of the wart pain. That sounds so gross, but that is my feet – gross. No step class this week, as I have evening pub trivia plans, and the drinking might interfere will my ability to keep up in class.
Fa La La La La La La La

2 Comments:
At 6:59 PM,
AJH said…
I had terrible planters warts when I was younger, so I feel your pain. I'd limit my pie intake, but I figure I only eat is twice a year.
At 8:30 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Not even a spoonful of desert for this pink lady. Need to lose. Have fun at the pub.
Post a Comment
<< Home