Happy Holly Daze
"we need a little christmas, right this very minute" - sung by lots of people!
using it: to indicate my grinchy feelings towards christmas this year.
I'm in a funk. a christmas, holiday, relationship, happiness, running funk.
i think i need to shake it off, have a good time, crank some miles out, and snap the hell out of it.
who knows if that will work. it might just be today.
I'll be incomunicado until the 27th, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hunukkah, Cheery Seasons and Happy Holy Daze
using it: to indicate my grinchy feelings towards christmas this year.
I'm in a funk. a christmas, holiday, relationship, happiness, running funk.
i think i need to shake it off, have a good time, crank some miles out, and snap the hell out of it.
who knows if that will work. it might just be today.
I'll be incomunicado until the 27th, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hunukkah, Cheery Seasons and Happy Holy Daze

1 Comments:
At 11:34 AM,
Jon (was) in Michigan said…
I swear this year I felt grinchier than I ever have. The commercialism has gotten so bad, I want to opt out next year.
Hope you had a good Christmas despite the funk.
Post a Comment
<< Home