The April Fools Plan
"So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all " Gwen Stefani Hollaback Girl - from Love. Angel. Baby.
Using it: really, i'm just singing that part "BANANAS" but that's not really a good quote for a running blog is it?
I kicked some gym booty last night. I did a 10 minute track warm up, increasing speed every 2 laps (they were little laps), then moved to the free weights section for some arm/shoulder work in the quest to do pull ups (recently inspired by Little miss runner pants). And then moved over to the elliptical for 30 minutes of haul ass (or diminish ass??) sweating. It felt AWESOME. Then I moved over and did some crunches with one of those big balls, and stretched out.
I'd love to be able to do that (with that much energy and enthusiasm) every day! or at least 4 times a week. I made a plan for January 1 - April 1, taking into account the business trips, and the plan to build a base, so I can start kicking ass and taking names. I don't know how to link to an excel doc, or even if anyone wants to read it, but i'll try later today.
Today's mood, in case you missed it is super excited, and ready to conquer the world! I was just reading about the Disney Half, and I really want to do it... I have a conference in Boston that weekend, sadly. I want to run with Goofy and Daisy and Chip and Dale. So I think i'll keep looking for some fun races to register for. I think I'll stick to 5 and 10 K's for a while, and secretly plan to run the Portland half or full, depending on training time allotments. I'm going to run a Mother's Day 5K, and try to find a good 10 K in late june, and mid august. Perhaps the Beach to Beacon?
My one word for 2006 is "hardbody"
Using it: really, i'm just singing that part "BANANAS" but that's not really a good quote for a running blog is it?
I kicked some gym booty last night. I did a 10 minute track warm up, increasing speed every 2 laps (they were little laps), then moved to the free weights section for some arm/shoulder work in the quest to do pull ups (recently inspired by Little miss runner pants). And then moved over to the elliptical for 30 minutes of haul ass (or diminish ass??) sweating. It felt AWESOME. Then I moved over and did some crunches with one of those big balls, and stretched out.
I'd love to be able to do that (with that much energy and enthusiasm) every day! or at least 4 times a week. I made a plan for January 1 - April 1, taking into account the business trips, and the plan to build a base, so I can start kicking ass and taking names. I don't know how to link to an excel doc, or even if anyone wants to read it, but i'll try later today.
Today's mood, in case you missed it is super excited, and ready to conquer the world! I was just reading about the Disney Half, and I really want to do it... I have a conference in Boston that weekend, sadly. I want to run with Goofy and Daisy and Chip and Dale. So I think i'll keep looking for some fun races to register for. I think I'll stick to 5 and 10 K's for a while, and secretly plan to run the Portland half or full, depending on training time allotments. I'm going to run a Mother's Day 5K, and try to find a good 10 K in late june, and mid august. Perhaps the Beach to Beacon?
My one word for 2006 is "hardbody"

1 Comments:
At 2:23 PM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Good word. I haven't had one of those in years, unless you count my hubby...lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home