it's me!
So now that I figured out how to post pictures, i figured some people in blog land might want to see what I look like!
I think this was taken in the Smokey mountains, but I could be wrong...
my pack straps were being annoying and falling down!
I think this was taken in the Smokey mountains, but I could be wrong...
my pack straps were being annoying and falling down!

4 Comments:
At 3:35 PM,
Tracy said…
Hey! I looked all over for your email, sorry about replying here ;)
On the Bury me with my shoes on shirt, I think that we can do yellow if that's cool with you? The shirt is being redesigned right now to update it to reflect the new website, etc. So should be up in a few days :) Have a great New Year!!
At 10:32 PM,
Jon (was) in Michigan said…
Wow, that's a beautiful place for a hike. Its been so long since I've been hiking the mountains. I used to spend alot of time in the Adirondacks in NY. Something about water up the mountains that's very cool.
At 4:29 AM,
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said…
Great hiking spot. Happy New Year.
At 7:11 PM,
brent said…
very nice. happy new year!!
Post a Comment
<< Home