Leaving ... on a jet plane
"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go" - Leaving on A Jet Plane - Peter Paul and Mary, John Denver, Chantal Kreviasuk, Eve 6, everyone and your mom.
Using it- I'm going to Chicago tomorrow for 2 days, and I only have 1 bag! That's so exciting! I'm pretty proud, because normally I'm not what you'd call a "light packer", but I got it done. I'm bringing the bathing suitie for laps at the pool these hotels MUST have. I do really call it a bathing suitie. It was in a book I read a long time ago, and i just adopted it.
so, if you live in Chicago, let me know !
This weekend I checked out the heart rate monitor, discovered how cardio like jumping jacks are, and watched brokeback mountain. oh, and i
DEMOLISHED A BASEMENT.. like with a crowbar and a big hammer. SWEET.
Last night, instead of going to the gym, i ate chocolate chip cookies.
and i had one for breakfast this morning.
Oh, one more thing, whilst my brain controls my fingers, I don't lose weight, I don't gain weight. I just maintain. I officially weigh the same that I did last summer, and 2 weeks ago, and in the middle of training for the half that never happened. Sure it varies slightly with the amount of food I've eaten that day, but if I weigh myself in the morning, it almost always says the SAME DAMN THING.
WTF?
Using it- I'm going to Chicago tomorrow for 2 days, and I only have 1 bag! That's so exciting! I'm pretty proud, because normally I'm not what you'd call a "light packer", but I got it done. I'm bringing the bathing suitie for laps at the pool these hotels MUST have. I do really call it a bathing suitie. It was in a book I read a long time ago, and i just adopted it.
so, if you live in Chicago, let me know !
This weekend I checked out the heart rate monitor, discovered how cardio like jumping jacks are, and watched brokeback mountain. oh, and i
DEMOLISHED A BASEMENT.. like with a crowbar and a big hammer. SWEET.
Last night, instead of going to the gym, i ate chocolate chip cookies.
and i had one for breakfast this morning.
Oh, one more thing, whilst my brain controls my fingers, I don't lose weight, I don't gain weight. I just maintain. I officially weigh the same that I did last summer, and 2 weeks ago, and in the middle of training for the half that never happened. Sure it varies slightly with the amount of food I've eaten that day, but if I weigh myself in the morning, it almost always says the SAME DAMN THING.
WTF?

3 Comments:
At 10:36 AM,
Molly said…
We sing this f*cking song all the time. It's like a Peace Corps mantra. "So kiss me and smile for me...hold me like you'll never let me go." Sh*t it makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. As does the cost of the internet here.
At 10:38 AM,
Molly said…
Oh, and Chicago is a fantabulous city. I love it. Enjoy it. Eat a big hot dog and some deep dish. Go Bears.
At 7:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ooo, have fun in Chicago! We went last year and had a great time. Lots of good food...have fun!
Jess
Post a Comment
<< Home